- Fried Pickles With Ranch Dipping SaucePosted 3 hours ago
- Gluten Free Buffalo Chicken DipPosted 3 hours ago
- The Best Quinoa PattiesPosted 4 hours ago
- Crockpot Turkey Pot Pie Soup RecipePosted 4 hours ago
- 25 Ridiculously Healthy Foods For a Flatter StomachPosted 5 hours ago
- Crock Pot Baked ApplesPosted 5 hours ago
- 10 healthy quinoa recipesPosted 6 hours ago
- Chocolate Reeses Peanut Butter Cup S’Mores BrowniesPosted 6 hours ago
- Baked Garlic Brown Sugar ChickenPosted 7 hours ago
- French Toast Protein ShakePosted 7 hours ago
Chocolate Cake Batter Milkshake
- Updated: December 21, 2012
Makes about 12 ounces, 1 large milkshake or 2 smaller portions
1 cup milk
1 cup or 1 large scoop ice cream
1/2 cup boxed devil’s food cake chocolate cake mix* or boxed brownie mix
2 to 4+ tablespoons chocolate syrup, divided
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
whipped topping for garnishing, optional
sprinkles for garnishing, optional
Combine milk, ice cream (I have made this with vanilla cookie dough, vanilla, and chocolate ice cream – use what you have), cake mix, at least 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce, and vanilla in a high-speed blenderand blend until smooth and creamy.
Optionally, before serving, dip the rim of the glass in whipped topping or run ice cream-dipped fingers around the rim so it’s moistened and sticky. Dip the moistened rim into a shallow bowl with cake mix, graham cracker crumbs, or sprinkles. Garnish milkshake with whipped topping, sprinkles, a drizzle of Nutella, peanut butter, or chocolate syrup as desired. Serve immediately.
[hmtad name="Turvs 486x60" align="left"]
*Notes: Make your own cake mix by combining approximately 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, and 1 tablespoon flour.